By becoming an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer or Engineering Technician with the PWI you will have proved that, not only do you hold the right level of knowledge, understanding and skills, but that you also demonstrate the desired professional attitude and commitment to rail engineering and safety.
By completing this journey with us, you will:
· Demonstrate a professional attitude and commitment to engineering and safety; valued by employers and clients
· Enjoy enhanced status within the industry
· Benefit from international recognition of competence and commitment
· Demonstrate evidence of your expertise and work ethic
· Have a greater influence within the rail industry
· Access a framework to support your future career development
· Put letters after your name EngTech, IEng, CEng
· Improve professional development through lifelong learning
· Become a better engineer
· Receive support from PWI rail infrastructure engineers
· Enjoy higher earning potential
· Use the PWI on-line CPD tool
Ready to apply?
The grade for which you can apply depends upon your experience and qualifications.
Find out which grade is right for you