Track Renewals Planning & Drainage course
Delegates on this two-part course will gain an understanding of track renewal engineering for Plain Line and S&C.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours that lead to efficient, safe and productive track renewals
- Review the various types of plant and methodologies for work execution and also how to plan a track renewal effectively
- Review how to undertake the seven key stages of any renewal
- Understand the importance of drainage and how to design and install systems
- Develop an understanding of the importance of track drainage in optimising the life cycle of the track structure and the trackbed
- Improve engineering knowledge of how to survey, design, install and refurbish new or existing drainage systems efficiently and safely
Delegates will have to pass a formal assessment at the end of the course and will be awarded a PWI certificate in Track Renewal Planning and Drainage on successful completion.
Part A 15 - 18 June 2020
Part B 29 June - 2 July 2020
Course cost: £995 / Accommodation cost: £450 +VAT